We are an organization built on passion, experience, and ingenuity. As an investment manager, real estate investor and lender, we hold ourselves to the highest ethical and fiduciary standards. We act as financial stewards to our investors and as trusted business partners to our real estate investment clients & partners.
The Aloha Capital team is always looking for ways to give back through service and philanthropic giving.
How It Works
1. Submit Loan Application
Submit a quick application online to let us know about you, your project, and your funding needs.
2. We Review Your Deal
Our Borrower Success team will provide you with loan options within 24 hours including deal specific rates, terms, fees and estimated out of pocket.
3. Complete Underwriting
Our streamlined new borrower underwriting process makes it a breeze to submit basic underwriting documents.
4. Deal Valuation
We work with licensed, local appraisers across the nation that can provide timely and accurate subject-to appraisals.
5. Close and Service
Our team ensures that title, insurance, legal and financial aspects of the loan are accurate. You receive hands-on support throughout the loan life cycle.
6. Sell/Rent and Repeat
Your future deals only require an independent valuation giving you the edge to close deals within 3-5 business days of the loan application.
- An initial Scope of Work will be provided to Aloha using the template we issue
- The SOW should align exactly with the dollar amount listed as the Construction Reserve on the final loan documents
- Please provide as much detail as possible as a well outlined Scope of Work will help to speed up the draw process and increase the likelihood that the full amount requested is approved.
- For your first draw, fill in the estimated percentage of completion percentages for the line items in Column ‘C’. This will then calculate the requested draw amount ($) in Column ‘D’ · Submit the draw request to Draws@alohaprivatelending.com and include any receipts for soft costs such as architecture, permits, etc.
- Aloha Capital will order the inspection using an outside company ‘CFSI’
- The inspector will then call the point of contact listed in the upper left hand corner of the ‘Aloha Capital Draw Template’ to schedule an inspection
- During the inspection, the inspector will take photos and notes in order to fill out Column ‘D’, verifying the percentage of completion per line item
- Once the inspection is complete, Aloha Capital will receive the report within 1-2 business days and forward along to the borrower for reference
- Aloha or 3rd Party will then review the report and approved draw amount
- The draw will then be released to the bank account that has been provided by the borrower
Additional Questions Answered:
Q: I would like to change my SOW due to additional/unforeseen costs, am I able to do this?
A: Once the SOW is approved, material changes cannot be made to the SOW. We suggest, if possible, adding a 10% contingency to the initial SOW which can help to cover additional costs.
Q: How long does this process typically take?
A: The average turnaround time from date of inspection ordered to the wire reaching the borrowers bank account is about 5 business days.
Lending For Good
We dedicate $25 per loan originated towards our Lending For Good initiative.
We have partnered with Kiva.org, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose mission is to unlock capital for the underserved, improving the quality and cost of financial services, and addressing the underlying barriers to financial access around the world. Through Kiva’s work, students can pay for tuition, women can start businesses, farmers are able to invest in equipment and families can afford needed emergency care.
Aloha Capital’s funding to Kiva allows people around the world to start or grow a business, go to school, access clean energy or realize their potential. For some, it’s a matter of survival, for others it’s the fuel for a life-long ambition.
100% of every dollar donated to the Kiva platform goes towards funding loans and 97% are repaid, allowing Aloha Capital to build and recycle it’s donation pool to additional recipients.
"I highly recommend the Aloha team! They worked with me through the entire process, and kept me up-to-date and informed throughout....my attorney's office said that they were the most responsive and punctual lender that they've dealt with in a long time! "
"The team at Aloha Capital are a pleasure to work with! We have several projects with them and have recommended them to several colleagues who have had positive experiences as well. Not only are they fast and thorough, but, they are also great people to associate with! They are my first option when looking for capital partners on my projects. They have the experience and products to do almost ANY project you desire, basic reno, pop-tops, ground up, and don't forget to ask about the new 30 year Buy and Hold Program they've got! Mahalo! "
"I flip several houses a month and use Aloha for all of my lending. I have had only good experiences with this lender! The staff is outstanding and goes over the top to make sure all of my lending needs are taken care of! They bend over backwards to work with my hectic schedule too!! Thank you! "